Dublin Blind Cleaning Service Agreement (aka: Terms and Conditions) is designed to help our clients understand the service they are purchasing. These terms clarify and describe our guarantee, exclusions, cancellations and potential problems we strive to avoid if at all possible. With your help, these issues can be avoided to ensure a successful service for you. These Terms of Service define the responsibilities and liabilities of Dublin Blind Cleaning and our customers. We hope to earn your continuing business with each and every blind cleaning.
By scheduling service with Dublin Blind Cleaning , you are agreeing to accept the following terms and conditions:
General Limits, Conditions and Liability:
Due to the many invisible factors that may affect the life and appearance of blinds and shades, and given that it is impossible to predict what is underneath dirt and dust on blinds, professional blind cleaners cannot always determine what the result of the cleaning process will be.
The approximate life expectancy of venetian blinds is nine years and only six years for cloth shades. However, exposure to certain environmental factors and possible circumstances by individual consumers can substantially shorten the life of the blinds and shades. Customers should be aware that there are some inherent risks each time your blinds are cleaned. Blinds will become brittle from daily exposure to the sun, and strings/cords will weaken over time resulting in breaks.
Dublin Blind Cleaning cannot guarantee against and will not be held liable for the following:
· Dulling, discoloration, deterioration or removal of paint or finish on blinds and shades due to sun exposure, oxidation, food/grease stains, extreme soil, or any blinds/shades previously cleaned, especially with harsh cleansers or household chemicals.
· Broken, bent, scratched or previously damaged blinds and shades.
· Missing parts or pieces, or cords and strings with sun rot.
· Complete removal of water spots, stains, mold and mildew, food and grease or gray heat stains.
· On metallic backed shades, areas where backing has worn off, or preexisting damage to backing that may not be noticeable until after cleaning.
· Faulty or defective glue on honeycomb, Duette, and pleated shades.
· Shrinkage on shades that have not been pre-shrunk.
· Brushed Aluminum or metallic finish on aluminum blinds.
· Water damage/swelling to wood blinds.
Blinds and/or Shades cleaned and/or repaired by Dublin Blind Cleaning will be assumed to be in acceptable condition unless informed by the customer within 2 business days of the completion of service. All repair work has a 90-day warranty on parts and labor. Dublin Blind Cleaning accepts no responsibility should the customer choose not to review or regard this information. It is the responsibility of the customer to immediately notify Dublin Blind Cleaning (within 2 business days) of any problems regarding Dublin Blind Cleaning ’ services.
Before your blind cleaning appointment:
Please make sure our technicians have easy access to each window. We ask that you remove any obstacles that may hinder their free and clear access to each window prior to arrival. Large obstacles are typically pieces of furniture, potted plants, or large amounts of clutter that may impede a technician’s ability to safely access the window covering.
If there are large obstacles which our technicians must move to safely gain access to a window.
Our technicians exercise the most reasonable care while inside your home. Making sure they have free and clear access to each window prior to their arrival, will lessen the likelihood of damage to your belongings. We will not be held liable for damage of any item that creates an obstacle to our technicians gaining access to a window.
Scheduled “Arrival Time” for pick-up and delivery:
When scheduling your service, we provide an estimated arrival window of 2 hours for pick-up and delivery of your blinds. Actual arrival time may vary due to unforeseen circumstances (traffic jams, weather, needing extra time to finish at a previous home, etc.).
Pets escaping from the home:
We take great care of all our customers, including pets. Our technicians are trained to close doors as soon as they enter and exit your home and will not leave doors open for long periods. We cannot be responsible for pets that “escape” when our technicians are entering/exiting your home.
Estimates/Prices/Minimum Service Fees:
· Our estimates are based on the number of blinds cleaned.
· We clean blinds/shades that are 12 feet wide or less.
· We have a €80 minimum service fee for cleaning blinds/shades, which includes pick-up and delivery along with removal from the window and re-installation after cleaning.
· If you would like us to repair your blinds without cleaning them, we have a €80 minimum service fee.
If we notice any blinds or shades require repair, we will let you know immediately and will offer to repair them.
Payment for Services:
Payment is due upon job completion. We accept payment by cash or credit card only.
· We accept Visa, MasterCard etc for full payment upon completion of the job.
· Your credit card will be charged and a receipt will be emailed to you upon completion of the job.
· For larger jobs, we may require a deposit. In the event a deposit is required, we will charge you 50% of the estimated job total and email you a receipt. Upon completion of the job, we will charge the balance to your and email you a receipt.
You are responsible for providing our staff access/entry to your home during the scheduled appointment time. If you have a scheduled appointment with us and our staff are not able to enter your home (if no one is home to let them in), we will charge a lock-out fee of €20 if we have to revisit.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment. Providing plenty of notice for cancelling or rescheduling gives us the opportunity to help other customers and provides stability for our employees. Our customers have peace of mind knowing without a doubt we will be at every appointment we schedule. We request the same courtesy from our customers. Since we often schedule weeks in advance, when an appointment is canceled at the last minute, we aren’t able to fill that spot. Our cancellation/rescheduling policy protects our technicians who depend on the hours we have scheduled for them.
· Business hours are 9:00 am – 7:00 pm, Monday-Saturday. Cancellations after 5:00 pm are “The next business day”. Cancellations must be received via email or phone.
Quality Control and Inspections:
· Audits and Inspections: Dublin Blind Cleaning randomly inspects and audits our employees.
· Pictures of before and after work: We may take before and after photos of our work. These pictures are used for training, proof of our work performance and promotion of our high quality standards.
We welcome your feedback:
Getting customer feedback is an important ingredient to a successful cleaning service relationship. Your feedback helps us monitor the performance of your technicians and deliver the highest quality experience in the industry.
Dublin Blind Cleaning is committed to protecting the privacy of customers. We will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute your personal identifiable information to outside parties.